How To Create Graphics In Microsoft Word 2010
Create Graphics In Microsoft Word 2010
Create Graphics In Microsoft Word 2010 – Microsoft Word 2010 Application Program has been providing facilities that can be used to create the chart. Graph created aiming for easy viewing of information without having to look at the figures contained on the label.
Each document reports on Microsoft word will normally come with a graph such as sales, purchases, the profit chart and others. By either using the graph, we can compare a data on a report. Therefore, the graph is an important element in making a report. And then, how to create a graphics in microsoft word?
Steps to create graphics in microsoft word is as follows:
1. Place the cursor where the chart will be created, don’t get it wrong put cursor.
2. Click the tab on the ribbon menu “Insert”, look at “Illustration” group-click the “Chart” window will appear, then “Insert Chart”.
3. Click the “OK” button, then it will appear “Microsoft Excel worksheet” as follows.
4. Enter the sample data on a worksheet that corresponds to the report you created.
5. After the data has completed, Close the worksheet “Microsoft Excel”, without having to be saved, then the result is as follows.
At this stage, you only have finished to to create graphics because it is not accompanied by captions. To complete the graph by description, see here:
That’s how to create graphics in microsoft word 2010. Good luck.