How to Insert Background Picture in Microsoft Word 2010
Insert Background Picture in Microsoft Word 2010
Insert background picture – Microsoft Word has a feature that can be used by users to add non-text objects, such as pictures. The presence of these features on Microsoft word, you can place the picture into a background on the worksheet of Microsoft Word. It’s like creating watermark in microsoft word documents.
Create a document with the background picture will make your document look is becoming more interesting. In addition, insertion of pictures into the background can also give copyright. You can add a picture or your company logo in the background.
Another thing that you can use from background picture feature in MS word is to describe the data in a document so that you do not need either using PowerPoint. The following are the steps insert background picture in Microsoft Word document.
Steps Insert Background Picture
1. The first step, make sure you have created a Microsoft word worksheet.
2. After a worksheet is open, select the “page layout” on the menu bar.
3. On the sub-menu Page Background, you will see several menus, please choose the menu “Page Color”.
Then select the “Fill Effects”.
4. A new dialog box will appear in this box, please select the “Picture” tab.
5. Next click on the button “Select Picture”.
6. Search pictures on the drive where the picture file is stored. If the picture already found, click one time on the picture, then click on the “insert” button.
7. Finally, click ok.
8. To remove background picture, select “no color” before “fill Effects” option.
So how to insert background picture in Microsoft word 2010. Good luck.