How To Insert Checkbox In Word Document
Insert Checkbox In Word Document
Insert Checkbox In Word Document – checkbox is one of the features that are available in Microsoft word. We can use the checkbox to create a questionnaire, the questionnaire is required when you will take a sample of data from a study.
Create a checkbox in Microsoft word can be done easily, you simply do some steps to integrate it.
The following are the steps to insert checkbox in Microsoft word 2010.
1. Open program Microsoft word 2010
2. On the quick access toolbar, click the drop down and then click on “More commands”.
3. After the Word option window appears, in the Choose commands from, select “All commands”.
Next, select the Check box (form control).
– Click the Add button to include it to the Customize Quick Access Toolbar.
4. Next, select “Show field shading”.
– Click the “Add” button to include it to the Customize Quick Access Toolbar.
If steps 3 and 4 already you do then both will be listed in the box to the right, do not forget to click on OK. Until this step, you already to insert checkbox in word document.
Now in a row of Quick access toolbar appear two new buttons and read to insert checkbox in Microsoft word document. The both are “Check box form field” button and “Form field shading”.
Now it’s time to create a form using the check box. I’ll give a simple example.
– Make the text in advance
– Put colon on the right
– To the right of colon, make a check box by clicking the “Check box form field” on the Quick Access Toolbar.
– Uncheck block on a check box by clicking Form field shading
you could add checkboxes vertically or horizontally.
That’s the step to insert checkbox in Microsoft word document 2010. Good luck may be useful for all.