Insert Screenshot In Word
Easy Way To Insert Screenshot In Word
Insert Screenshot In Microsoft Word – There are many features that are available in Microsoft word, we can make a document with great interest. One of the features that are available in Microsoft word is a screenshot. Screenshot feature can allow you to take pictures of the look of the desktop and directly entered into the spreadsheet document.
You can take a picture of the overall appearance of your desktop or just in part only. Screenshot feature makes it easy for you in making a Microsoft word document that requires an image in it. you just need to insert screenshot on its document.
Then, how can I insert screenshot on a worksheet Microsoft word?
How to Insert Screenshot of the overall look of the software on the desktop
1. Open your Microsoft word worksheet, view the section of software that you want to take pictures (don’t be minimize) on the desktop. For example, if you want to insert screenshot pictures of the notepad then you must display the notepad on your desktop screen (it should not be in a position to minimize).
2. Click on the location where you want to place the screenshot image.
3. On the “Insert” tab, in the Illustrations group, click the “Screenshot”, then click “thumbnails” to take a picture.
The Screenshot will be shown on a Word document at the insertion point. You can resize and rotate the image, or change the Wrapping or formatting the text, just as you enter the other images.
How to Insert Screenshot image on part desktop screen
1. Open your MS Word program and software that you want to take the picture. Click on the location where you want to place the image screenshot.
2. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click the Screenshot. Click the “Screen Clipping” on the bottom of the Gallery is shown. Automatically, Word program window into minimize position, the whole screen dims, and the cursor turns into a Cross-Hair.
3. Drag the Cross-Hair to form a rectangle around the part of the screen that you want to take the picture. When the position and size are correct, release the mouse button. The image will be displayed in the Word document automatically.
Now, you already know how to place the screenshot on a worksheet Microsoft word. Very easy, isn’t it?
To learn more about the tutorial how to use Microsoft word, in addition to insert screenshot, please have a look at the category “word”. Good luck.